DescriptionNight Mode's main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings.
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt.
== Use Cases ==
- Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
- Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
- Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
- If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
== Permissions ==
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one :-)
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!
Keywords: night mode, nightmode, screen filter, dim screen, screen dimmer, low light screen, privacy filter, brightness, light, sensor