Descriptionbluebee takes local context to the next level.
The bluebee app scans for special Bluetooth signals - Beecons - that people set up around you. Once the bluebee app catches a Beecon's signal, it will provide context that matters within that Beecon's range.
If you're at an event you can easily get information on a per-room basis: No need to search the web for who's on stage or where to download that presentation - bluebee will tell you without searching! Plus, by checking in with your LinkedIn account it's easy to utilize your network and discover exciting attendees!
Please note: The bluebee app is only useful when a sticker with the bluebee logo indicates there's Beecons around you!
- Scans for bluebee Beecons (while the app is running)
- Fetches hyperlocal context for discovered Beecons from the bluebee cloud
- Displays local information
- Check-In via LinkedIn, XING- or Twitter-Account (bluebee is not affiliated with LinkedIn, XING, Twitter)
- View other checked-in people, including recommendations
- Peer Finder to easily find your peers at events
- Browse event agenda (works offline for basic info)
- View events' floor plans
- Send feedback at events
- Uses minimal bandwidth to provide the Beecon's context
- Tracks in-app usage anonymously