DescriptionCollins Korean Gem Dictionary with Audio offers learners extensive and up-to-date coverage of Korean and English in a compact, portable format with Collins pre-recorded audio pronunciations for each word.
*** We are very sorry for the inconvenience; the "cannot connect to server" errors which you may see in the program are due to technical issues with our online servers. We are working on fixing the problem and it should be fixed shortly. We appreciate your patience and understanding. ***
* Collins Korean Gem Dictionary contains all the everyday words and phrases used in today's Korean and English that you will need to know.
* Pre-recorded audio pronunciations for each word.
* An easy-to-use and reliable dictionary.
* A two-way dictionary: Korean-English and English-Korean.
* The clear colour layout ensures that you can quickly find the information you need.
* All Korean words, phrases and translations are transcribed using the revised Korean romanization system – ideal for beginners.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Collins Korean Gem Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature