DescriptionEver wondered what your Android is currently doing?
* On Windows we can open the task manager and get all the information we want.
* On Android it will suspend the app we are currently using, but what if we wanted information about that app?
* What if wanted to know if an app is currently downloading or uploading something? How much cpu is this app using?
* Is this app running out of memory?
* Is the battery getting too hot ?
* What apps are running in the background, at this moment?
* Did another app just start and cause lag?
* Why doesnt this app tell me how much battery i have left?
* Loosing track of time while gaming?
~~~| Know what your Android is doing! |~~~
Diagnosis can display system information at all times, even while using other apps.
When Diagnosis is turned on, small customizeable text is shown on screen giving you information of your choice.
There are various informations to choose from:
- Cpu use, Memory, active app, cpu speed
- Date, Time
- battery, voltage, temperature
- Network traffic (Upload per second, Download per second)
- Name of applications using >40% or 70% cpu
- And more...
Currently a total of 33 more general information items, plus another 33 items in the pro version, that are displaying very specific information.
If desired you can have the recorded information saved in a database for later access and statistical data as network traffic, avg cpu use etc.
~|It's free and has no adds, so just give it a try.|~
There is a more extensive help file included in app (see settings>about).
I also respond fairly fast to emails, so just write me one if you have troubles or questions!
I have had some questions about the requested permissions, i have nothing to hide, so let me explain them:
* "Storage", so i can write the database to the sdcard instead of clogging up the internal memory
* "System tools", is needed to show the information ontop of the screen and keep the display on when loading data
* "Internet", is needed to send (anonymous) bug reports and display the network latency(Ping)
* "Network state", to be able to get cell signal strength information
* "Wifi state", to get wifi signal strength,name and ip information
* "Receive boot completed", is needed for the option to automaticly start Diagnosis on boot