DescriptionRemote PC is an application which allow you to remotely control your PC over Bluetooth or Wi-FI.
Get access to desktop's computer and use your favourite programs from distance. You can control mouse, keyboard (with functional keys and keyboard shortcuts), multimedia, presentation or power system commands.
Tutorial, support, general information find here:
• Java SE 6 or newer (32-bit, x86 platform) (http://www.java.com/en/download/)
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer from http://www.androidremotepc.com
2. Turn on Bluetooth, turn on Wi-Fi or join the network cable to the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar (*.exe)
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose a connection −> select the computer from pairing list or type your PC's detected IP address and confirm −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials can be found at http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
• Remote Desktop
• Functional keys and keyboard shortcuts
• Multimedia control (Clementine, iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• System power control
This application controls multimedia players in contrast Bluetooth Remote PC (its free variation) even from BACKGROUND (not focused)!
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my app and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.