DescriptionFebruary 2014 - Version 4!! We believe that you should have an unforgettable experience on your trips. That's why we have designed the most user-friendly app to plan your trip in seconds. More than 800,000 people have already traveled with TouristEye taking all the information, user tips and maps on their mobile phones without Internet.
• Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
• Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
• NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
• Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
• Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
• Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris , Londres, Barcelone , Rome , Madrid, Vénétie , Florence , Amsterdam, Grenade, Séville, Prague , Berlin , Lisbonne, San Sebastian , Tolède, Santiago , Salamanque, Bruges , Cordoue, Ségovie , Valence, Versailles , Pise , Majorque, Cadix , Ibiza, Istanbul , Santander , Bilbao , Vienne, Edinburgh , Sienne, Bruxelles , Milan, Budapest , Munich, Porto , Dublin , Pampelune , Îles Canaries , Tenerife, Las Palmas , Stockholm , Copenhague, Saint -Pétersbourg , Disneyland , Zurich , Moscou, Dublin , Oslo, Varsovie , Athènes, Espagne , France , Italie, Royaume-Uni, Pays-Bas , Allemagne, Portugal , Belgique, guide de voyage Autriche
- Amérique du Nord
New York, San Francisco , Orlando, Las Vegas , Miami, Washington , Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego , Boston, Philadelphie , Santa Monica , Seattle, Niagara Falls , New Orleans, Mexico , Cancun , La Havane, Toronto , Vancouver , Québec, Montréal , Etats-Unis , USA, Canada , Cuba, Mexico Guide de voyage
Tokyo , Bangkok, Hong Kong , Beijing, Shanghai , Singapour, Sydney , Melbourne , le Japon , la Chine, l'Inde, le guide de voyage Australie
- Amérique du Sud
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro , Montevideo , Santiago, Argentine, Brésil, Chili guide de voyage
Marrakech , Le Caire , Alexandrie, Louxor, Assouan , en Egypte , au Maroc, du Sud Guide de voyage Afrique
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.