Description★ A must have educational app for kids ★
Get 13 great educational apps for the price of one with Kid Genius: 13 in 1. This application was designed with the help of parents just like you.
Are you looking for the perfect application to teach your young children fundamental reading, writing and math skills? Well, look no further, because Kid Genius: 13 in 1 brings the classroom to the palm of your hand. We have designed the perfect app for both parents and kids.
Kid Genius: 13 in 1 contains 13 different applications ranging from math games, over 800 flash cards, interactive tracing drills and more! You will find the following full featured kid apps inside:
1) Kid Genius: ABCs, Counting and Words
• Full alphabet with pictures and sound
• Number and letter tracing
• Beautifully illustrated Flash cards of common words
• Learn to count with pictures and sound
2) Flash Math
• Interactive math flash cards
• Choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication & division
• View the correct answers with a press of a button
• Easy to use, with a no hassle interface
3) Sight Words
• Based on the Fry's list of common Site Words
• Helps kids master high frequency words
• 6 different levels of words with example phrases
• Over 550 words
4) Math Whiz
• Pick from 5 categories, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or mixed.
• Questions are dynamic and always changing
• Trophy and Scoreboard to keep track of your success
• Create up to 5 profiles, for other people. Each profile stores high scores, settings and trophy info separately!
• Different difficulty settings depending on how tough you want to be drilled.
• Easy to press buttons and a very simple app to use.
• Great for all ages, even adults!
5) Math Match
• Match simple math equations to their answers
• The concept is similar to memory match games, but involves math
• Helps challenge memory as well as basic math skills
• Fast response and easy to pick up and play
• Great for all ages
6) Music Instruments
• Pictures and words teach kids the different musical instruments
• 25 different instruments to teach
• Only 1 button to press and finger swiping navigates you through the different instruments
7) Around the House
• 5 different categories of words and pictures
• The following rooms are covered, bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, and the garage
• Large letters and clear pictures really stand out
8) The Outdoors
• Words of animals, plants and items found outside the house
• 6 different categories to learn from
• Great interface and simplicity to allow ease of use for both parents and kids
• A large collection of words at your fingertips
• The following areas are covered, the beach, the forest, the garden, the mountain, the park, and the sky
9) My Pets
• Cute adorable pets to learn and spell
• Same ease of use and simple navigation, for a great experience.
10) At School
• Collection of words and pictures of items and characters you may find around the school
• 25 beautifully illustrated and clean images
• Flick through each flash card with a simple gesture.
11) The Zoo
- Many interesting and unique animal names to learn
- Realistic looking photos to help children identify the animal
- Over 70 total species of mammals, reptiles, birds and fish
- Fully licensed pictures, with a very clean and eye pleasing presentation.
12) At The Farm
• Explore animals and items around the farm
• Licensed pictures and illustrations
• A variety of different animals and farm related items to learn
• Easy to navigate flash card format
13) Food Words
• Large list of vegetables, fruit, meat and dairy products
• Colorful pictures and fast navigation
• 3 categories of fun and learning