DescriptionEnjoy nogago Guide as your personal guide and ‘know-it-all’ companion for your vacation or business trips. nogago Guide lets you find rich content for all of your destinations: view pictures and descriptions of millions of places worldwide, in an extent of detail never to be found in a printed travel guide. Collect sights and places like hotels, restaurants, bars, theatres, airports, subway stations, places for shopping and many more as your ‘points of interest’ in a personal guide that can be downloaded for offline use to avoid roaming charges on your travels over the world.
Combined with data provided by GPS nogago Guide matches descriptions, pictures and maps for any place on earth from Wikipedia and OpenStreetMap, therefore nogago Guide content is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Russian.
Why you should experience nogago Guide?:
- be guided between points of interest all over the world even when you travel all by yourself
- forget high internet fees when you are abroad: the specifically designed map can be downloaded onto your device including all the content for offline use
- download maps of areas one degree of latitude and longitude from http://www.nogago.com/maps/index for even better offline experience
- orientation at a glance: viewed spots and marked favourites are stored on maps or lists
- routing from your current position to any sight (e.g. pedestrian, car etc.)
- search results include any available results – not just paid or sponsored ones
- no in-app advertising!
- utilizes built-in or additional GPS antennas (if supported by your device)
- is working worldwide and supports English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Russian Wikipedia
- it’s stunningly easy to use!