DescriptionA8 Player Vista is a video player for android. It supports most formats, like MP4, MPEG, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, MOV, etc. It can play videos from your android phone, tablet or android TV conveniently. It integrates the media center and QPython programming engine, allowing you setup personal media source including YouTube videos or your own movies. It's your PERSONAL ANDROID TV!
[[ Support most popular video formats ]]
- Microsoft family: asf, avi, wmv
- Real Networks family: rm, rmvb
- Adobe family: f4v, flv
- Other formats: mp4, mkv, mov, ogg, 3gp, webm, mpg, mpeg, wma, amv, ape, flac, hlv, tta, wav
[[ Optimization Codec for kinds of android devices ]]
The Codec can make watching experience more smooth. Get them from: http://play.qpython.com/movie-player-vista-a8-video-player-plugin.html (You can choose the market manually from this URL)
- General ARMv7 Codec : General ARMv7 devices with Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, like Samsung Galaxy S, S2, Samsung Tab, etc.
- High-end HW Codec : It has hardware acceleration feature, can support 1080p or 720p videos, it support high-end devices with Android 4.x, like kindle HD, Sensation , Galaxy S3 , Nexus S, Nexus 7, etc.
- AD Free Plugin: It will upgrade your A8 Player to the professional version, which is AD Free and all functions no limitation.
Q: What codec should I install?
A: If your device's OS is android 4.x, you may try the High-end HW codec first, otherwise you can try the General ARMv7 codec most of time. If player works fine after you install one codec, it shows that the codec works, otherwise please uninstall the codec and try the other.
[[ Play videos more conveniently ]]
- Support playing videos of android phone, tablet or android TV
- Media center feature allows you setup personal media source and playing videos on A8 Player Vista
[[ Other features ]]
- Filter out video files automatically
- Save your favorite videos to dropbox
- Play movie through Tubebook plugins (QPython plugin: http://qpython.org)
[[ FAQs ]]
There are some FAQs, If you get in trouble in using it, please give us feedback on http://tv.qpython.org
Q: Does it support Android TV?
A: Yes, it does, it's very fit for Android TV for the media center feature.
Q: Why does it need to install QPython app?
A: The YouTube channel of media center need QPython to get YouTube video link dynamically.
Q: What's the differences between it and A8 Video Player ?
A: They are the same series, Apart from the common playing video function, A8 Player Vista has the powerful media center feature allowing user setup personal media source and playing video by A8 Player Vista, and A8 Player FREE/PRO has the playing videos from some famous videos website (like YouTube or Youku) instead of flash player.
Q: Why does it play slow or work badly like no sound?
A: Because the default codec is an universal codec, it maybe inefficient, please update the app and the codec app you have installed to the newest version.
Q: Watching experience became bad after installed some codec?
A: Please upgrade to the newest version, if not work still, uninstall it.
Q: What's Tubebook plugin?
A: You can get information from: http://qpython.org/question/64/how-can-i-implement-tubebook-plugin/
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ COPYRIGHT ]
This software uses Code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3.
[ KeyWords ]
Video, Player, Android, Tablet, VLC, YouTube, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Tab, Music, Freedi, MP3, Nexus