DescriptionAre you having trouble adjusting to this new stage in your life or not even sure if you are in menopause? Menopause Diary can help. Keeping track of your cycles, your physical and emotional experiences on a daily basis is not only a helpful thing to do but can be interesting and rewarding with Menopause Diary.
- Track all aspects of this transition period with a few screen taps.
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Whether you use natural therapies or HRTs, track the effects of the therapies you try (such as increased exercise or other supplements) and adjust those therapies as needed.
- Document your cycles, mood, hot flashes, night sweats, sleep, intimacy, food intake, exercise, treatment, laboratory tests, healthy mind, bone and body habits, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that she can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Enter and track as much or as little information as you like.
- Now with new user requested features.
- Support for Menopause diary includes a support website, good documentation and a public forum for suggestions, questions and answers.
Please don’t give up until you can manage this transition in your life, become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.