DescriptionThe easier way to watch videos on your Android device. Meet MovieBrowser, a beautiful app that makes your life easier.
Stream videos from your PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server.
►►► THIS IS THE PAID VERSION WITH UPnP/DLNA, SAMBA AND WIDGETS ◄◄◄
• Browse your local and network folders and setup your videos locations
• Movies are automatically identified (genre, plot, director, poster, rating)
• TV Shows are identified if the naming convention is valid (filename should contain season and episode number S##E## or ##x##)
• Associate with your favorite video player (you need one which support intents and http playback/network streaming, ie: MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, yxplayer, etc..)
• Long press on a video to share or update details
• Watch trailers from YouTube
• Sort your collection by genre, rating or genre
• Use the Play-To feature to stream videos to your TV
• Enjoy your collection and follow your TV Shows schedules with the unique set of widgets in this PRO version
What is the Play-To feature ?
Its AirPlay for android! This feature allows the control of a Digital Media Player (DMP) via the UPnP remote control protocol.
If you dont have a DMP you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control :
Need help ?
• On Google TV UPnP does not work when the box is connected via network cable. Please use a Wifi connection or access your library via Samba.
• Mezzmo and Serviio servers are not recognized as UPnP servers but you can play network files with the Samba browser.
• Complains and questions via the market does not help as I have no way to answer you this way!
• If you need support, please use the contact button within the app and send me your log file (READ_LOGS permission) together with a brief description of your problem.
Tags : Movies, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal, MediaHouse.