* Application Information Synchronizing wirelessly the iTunes musics in your Android device and your PC. Easy setting up! A picture-based document will help you setting up an application into your PC. Once you finished first ...Plus
* Application Information
Synchronizing wirelessly the iTunes musics in your Android device and your PC.
Easy setting up! A picture-based document will help you setting up an application into your PC.
Once you finished first configuration, you don't have to connect your Android and your PC via USB any more. After that, all you need to do is to press the "Start Sync" button, then your iTunes' Playlist will be copied into your Android.
Note:"WiFi Tunes Sync"(free) has restrictions of the following.: - Can only sync 1 playlist - Restricted 30 items per playlist - Cannot change path of music folder in the SD card (All of those restriction will be removed after you purchase PRO version)
Note:If Android Market would say "your device is not compatible", please contact me and let me know your device name and country. I believe that I haven't restricted any of Android devices.
* Functions -Copying selected playlist of iTunes to your Android. -Creating playlist file(m3u) that is supported by iTunes. -Transferring "Album Artwork from iTunes"
* The below environments have been confirmed. -Android devices -Xperia(Android 2.1) -Xperia arc(Android 2.3)
-PC -Windows XP Professional SP2 32bit -Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit -Windows Vista Business 32bit -Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 64bit -Windows 7 Proffesional 32bit -Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
-iTunes -Ver. 10.3.1.55
It is worth to try to use this application even if your system hasn't been confirmed. It would work well if your Windows is newer than XP SP2.
* Update History - Ver.22.214.171.124 (Jan.02.2015) -Fixed the issue that the music files synchronized to the external storage are not recognized on the some of players in Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.12 (Dec.28.2014) -Added function to sync your music files to External Storage on Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.11 (Jun.22.2014) -Fixed the issue that an error had occurred at the synchronization completion in Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.10 (Mar.14.2013) -Fixed the issue which would result in system errors when pressing "Playlist" of the menu in Android 4.x.
- Ver.1.2.9 (Nov.14.2011) -The function which the extension of Playlist is set to m3u8 is added.(for PowerAMP)
- Ver.1.2.8 (Oct.08.2011) -The function which updates the PC side application to the latest version by one click is added. -Fixed the problem which becomes the error when set to "Sync checked filed only" and the playlist which contains unacquired Podcast was synchronized. -Changed so that Windows may not be in a sleep state during a synchronization.
- Ver.1.2.7 (July.23.2011) -Added function "Transfer Mode" which is only download files to your SD card without removing files.(Pro version)
- Ver.1.2.6 (July.18.2011) -Added function to sync only checked files by iTunes.
- Ver.1.2.5 (Jun.28.2011) -Added function to put tune of compilation album in artist folders.(Respond to requests from PowerAMP users.) -Added function to send mail the URL of PC app to download and install for your PC. -The setting screen has been improved.
- Ver.1.2.4 (Jun.25.2011) -Fixed bug:when the terminal default notificatiion ringtone was set to silent, an error occasionally occured.
- Ver.1.2.3 (Jun.18.2011) -Fixed problem that app is terminated by Android-OS in some cases. -Changed to indicate the solution when a connection error. -Fixed a bug of Notification.