Androidpit.fr recrute ! Nous cherchons un nouveau ou une nouvelle Content Editor / Forum Manager. Vous êtes intéressé ? N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir votre candidature !
AndroidPIT is Europe's largest Android platform with more than 60 employees and 10.5 million users. We provide the latest news & first hand reports about everything relating to Android. We continuously test and recommend great apps to our users. In addition we provide technical services within the Android ecosystem—like app stores and app promotion solutions—to business customers.
Do you want to be part of a challenging and rapidly growing business? We're looking for highly motivated and success-driven individuals, who are excited about working in an international environment and want to help our platform grow and develop.
Content Editor / Forum Manager
AndroidPIT.fr – French
As part of our continued expansion, we are currently looking for a dedicated and independent personality to fill the position of Content Editor/Forum Manager for our French-language website.
If you want to reach millions of readers with your unique articles and want to be a part of a creative and international team, join us in our Berlin-based office!
- Research, monitor and write interesting and entertaining articles & blog posts about the latest technical matters and news on Android;
- Engaging users by creating trending topics & threads, along with contests and events;
- Ensure the high quality of text and content on our French website;
- Managing the forum content and actively interacting with our readers.
- You are an experienced Android user who is constantly following the news and novelties in the world of mobile.
- You have studied journalism or you have already gained significant professional experience in a relevant field, e.g. technical writing, moderating forums/community management, blogging.
- You are French native speaker and you are fluent in English or in German.
- You have already found your own writing style, you enjoy interacting with others and you would like to share the Android-knowledge.
- A great new challenge in a fast-growing company in the heart of Berlin.
- Operate with fast decision making, flat hierarchies and work directly together with the management.
- A dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful, international team.
- Take responsibility right from the start and shape our company with your ideas.
- Attractive remuneration with excellent career opportunities.
Please send us your CV and whatever you think is important in English or in German to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don`t fulfill all the requirements but you are a true Android Geek(ette), feel free to send us your application and convince us that you are the right person for this job!
ARTICLES LES PLUS POPULAIRES
|1||Samsung Galaxy S8 et S8+ : tout ce que vous devez savoir avant leur annonce|
|2||Mise à jour Android pour les Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 edge|
|3||Télécharger Google Play Store APK pour Android (gratuit)|
|4||Télécharger et installer la dernière version de WhatsApp pour Android|
|5||Android Nougat : toutes les nouveautés et les fonctionnalités|